Jobs at the Goshen Theater
The Goshen Theater, Inc. is currently seeking candidates for the following position:
Full Time Program Manager
Anticipated Start Date: December 2021
Reports to: Executive Director
Hours: 40 hours/week
The newly renovated, historic Goshen Theater is seeking a full time Program Manager starting December 2021. This person will join our Executive Director, Audience Services/Box Office Manager, Technical Director and Bookkeeper.
The qualified individual will be responsible for
- Designing, implementing and managing all programs.
- Overseeing all theater space rentals and facilitating client and event bookings.
- Developing the event budget.
- Managing volunteers.
- Overseeing the development and execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Knowledge of theater production and event scheduling.
- Strong computer abilities along with outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires the ability to work in a theater environment with stairs, ladders and the ability to lift 30 lbs.
- Must have bartending and food services license shortly after hire.