Volunteer Description: Bartender
- Must present a copy of a valid bartending license before the event if volunteering as the service point volunteer.
- Dress Code: Please wear a black shirt. You will be supplied with a magnetic nametag when you arrive. Please check in immediately upon arrival.
Areas of Responsibility
- Point of Sale: All sales must be entered into square, both cash and card.
- Counting Cash: Ensure accuracy in all money handling by counting back change to customers. If you are low on change, please let Amber know.
- Assign Roles: Choose one person to run the register.
- Register role does not require a bartending license.
- Check all IDs: Make sure anyone who looks under 40 has an ID on them.
- Food and Kitchen Prep:
- Cut limes.
- Keep counters and floors clean.
- Sanitize dishes as you go.
- Must keep a bucket of sanitizer water available for cleaning counters. Sanitizer Dispenser is in the mop closet in the basement across from the elevator. Your Bar Key set will open that door.
- Stocking Concessions: After each rush it is very important to restock!
- Restock Cups and Lids
- Check Keg levels.
- Take a count of concessions and bar at the end of shift.
- Volunteers get a free drink for volunteering. Please let Amber (or the house manager) know what drink you decide to have.
- Volunteers also get a complimentary popcorn per shift, to be served in paper bags.
Covid policies and safety procedures are updated for each event. There is a meeting in the lobby 10 minutes prior to the house opening to go over these policies and procedures.